On line inquiry is available for your convenienceNotification of Privacy setting & usage
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information to the extent considered necessary for use of EVERDIGM Corp. website. The information provided will not be used for purposes other than those required for the aforementioned. Prior consent will be acquired from users in the case any changes are made in the scope or purpose of use of information collected.
Items Collected and Stored
Personal information collected from users for full use of EVERDIGM Corp. website include the user’s name, home address, email address, and mobile phone number.
Provision of Personal Information
• On principle, EVERDIGM Corp. will not disclose users’ personal information to other businesses or agencies unrelated to the services rendered on EVERDIGM Corp. website. However, users’ personal information will be disclosed in the following cases:
• Upon request from related agencies for the purpose of conducting an investigation under related laws and regulations
• Upon request by cooperating advertising companies or research institutions for statistical study or market research (in unidentifiable form)
• Upon request according to procedures set by related laws and regulations
• The owners of personal information requested by investigation agencies according to related laws and regulations will, in principle, be notified of such disclosure, except in cases where notification is not legally possible. Personal information will not be collected and disclosed indiscriminately.
Consent for Collection of Personal Information
EVERDIGM Corp. shall regard the user’s checking of “I agree” on the Privacy Statement in the course of the user’s subscription to the website as consent for the collection of personal information.
Withdrawal of Consent for the Collection and Use of Personal Information
EVERDIGM Corp. shall regard the user’s termination of membership as withdrawal of consent for the collection and use of personal information. Users are required to contact EVERDIGM Corp.via telephone or email should they wish to have all of their personal information deleted from the website.
Reference to and Correction of Personal Information
Users may at any time refer to or correct registered personal information. To refer to or correct personal information, users should log in with their ID and password or contact the Organizing Committee.
Rights and Obligations of Users
All users of EVERDIGM Corp. website are requested to provide accurate personal information to prevent any undue accidents. Users shall be held wholly liable for any accidents incurred due to providing incorrect information, and/or false information, including the fraudulent use of other people’s information. Users who provide false information are subject to punishment pursuant to the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
Other Matters Regarding Personal Information